Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
We aim to create sustainable competitive advantage for clients in their investment portfolios. This advantage is achieved through finding the best return opportunities, using the best risk management technology and achieving scale advantages.
Our client base includes a diverse range of institutional investors, primarily pension funds, but also insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations. As a trusted partner to over 1,200 clients, it advises on over $2.2 trillion of global assets and has discretion over more than $80 billion of assets though its delegated solutions business, covering total fund assets and specialist portfolios. As a firm with multi-asset capability and a fiduciary mindset, we can and do change the way clients invest and the way the investment industry operates; our ethos is ‘Changing Investment for the Better.’
- Manage and evolve our bid management processes
- Improve the tendering success rate by introducing and applying best practice bid management techniques
- Work closely with the client-facing investment teams to create successful bids
- Lead the team to create winning proposals for clients, including:
- Ownership and end-to-end management of bids
- Accurate and timely completion of RFPs and tender documents to a winning standard
- Providing innovative content and design
- Write and create all materials required for pitches
- Coaching client bid teams for pitches
- Monitoring and recording results whilst adhering to Willis Towers Watson Excellence standards.
- Proven experience of managing bids, ideally in an asset management, consulting environment or financial services sector
- A successful track record of winning new business
- Understanding of Investment would be preferable
- A very high standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Good working knowledge of InDesign (not essential as training will be given)
Part-time and flexible working pattern applications will be considered.