Part Time Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Greenwich, London to look after their property and help them care for their toddler. The Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper will be required to work 3 days a week, approximately 10 to 15 hours a week but the family are very flexible with the working hours.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- mopping the floor,
- cleaning the cupboard,
- doing laundry and ironing,
- organising their clothes,
- washing the dishes,
- cooking simple dishes for the family if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child,