We are hiring for a graphic specialist in our Denver, CO office to support our mutual finds group. Financial knowledge would be helpful.
This is a temporary, long term role that is expected to turn permanent.
- Creation of InDesign templates utilizing both XML tags and Excel to create charts and tables
- Manage day to day design process in production oriented, client driven environment
- Working both as a member of a team as well as individual
- Creation of custom charts as needed, and modifications to system generated charts as needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, with a high volume of content and designs being utilized at one time
- Detail oriented with a primary focus on producing high-quality, error free work
- Deadline driven work environment, must be able to juggle multiple deadlines
- Adhere to Broadridge style guide and branding guidelines in all client facing materials
Required Skills and Experience :
- Extensive knowledge of InDesign Creative Suite required
- Ability to manage projects with flexibility to handle frequently changing deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required in a teamwork setting.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment under strict time-deadlines.
- Must be willing and able to work with a team containing a diverse set of personalities.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Basic understand of mutual funds or statistical skills beneficial
- Ability to work in a team environment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High level of customer satisfaction (internal and external)
- Above average communication skills
- Project management & time management skills
- Projects planned and implemented in accordance with agreed timetables
Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphics Design or equivalent work experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
6 days ago - source