Join a fun and growing screen printing and embroidery company!
- Check us out online @ GarmentDecor.com and be social with us @garmentdecor
Our Production Artist prepares artwork for our screen printing and embroidery (along with direct to garment and digital transfers) production teams. as well as other techniques (embroidery, sublimation, accessories, etc.)
The Production Artist also prepares art approvals for customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not necessarily limited to: *
- Prepare, produce and review art separations for designs created for Clever Items by Customers, Freelance Designers or others.
- Produces variations of existing designs and separations as required.
- Ensure that all separations, film and/or samples are appropriately set up for screen print production.
- Assists Customers when necessary with various projects or related tasks. * Maintains design records and files.
- Continually research new technology, ideas and processes to enhance art production processes.
- Ensure all order notes and details are followed to prevent returned products.
- Participate in cross-training within the team to maximize production and quality goals.
- Provide feedback to management.
- Assist Sales Team with Speculative Artwork
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to configure an eCommerce platform, Deco-Network, an online designer tailored for the embroidery, printing and decorated goods industry
- Extreme proficiency in Adobe Illustrator Knowledge of both MAC and PC OS Platforms
- Knowledge of other relevant computer software and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent electronic communication and functional ability
- Ability to multi-task under pressure in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must possess initiative, energy, and drive
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers and management
- Ability to distinguish slight color variations
- Pass the background screening process
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, pushing, pulling, and moving items
- Moving and standing
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Occasionally working with art-related chemicals Be able to lift 50 lbs. consistently
We love passion and personality, so please don't hesitate to explain to us why you think you're fit for this position along with the submission of your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Screen Printing: 1 year (Required)
- Photoshop and/or Illustrator: 3 years (Required)
- Other forms
- One location
- Paid time off
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.