****NOT FREELANCE WORK /// WORK FROM HOME****
Growing direct marketing agency established in 2001 is looking to add to our team a creative, driven and committed full-time Graphic & Web designer. Primarily working in the home services industry, our team provides full-service marketing support to clients nationwide. Position is to be performed in a remote home office within the US.
Why you want to work here:
- Be a part of something exciting. We help people every day by sharing our talents and loving it in the process!
- Never have to dress up again. We don’t care what you look like or are wearing when you come into work every day. We only care about the energy and talent you bring each morning.
- Never have to sit in traffic, be stressed and late to work ever again. Time is money and is the most valuable gift we have. Let us give you hours each day to spend where it matters the most.
- It will be the last job interview you will ever have to do. We are looking for a long-term relationship here.
- Vacation, sick time and paid holidays because everyone needs some time away.
- Continuing education opportunities to keep enhancing your skills.
- Annual reviews and salary increases to let you know how much you mean to us and our clients.
- Mac computer and necessary software will be provided.
- Additional compensation opportunities available because we could all use more money!
This is a fast-paced work environment, so only those who like to keep busy should apply. Ideal candidate will be self-motivated and willing to do what it takes to support the team and clients.
This is not freelance work. If you are currently freelancing and have a book of business, you may be compensated for bringing new clients to our agency. A one year non-compete will be required.
You must have the ability to work with no interruptions in a professional home office setting - no working from your kitchen table!
Work to be performed is to include, but not limited to:
- Design integrated marketing campaigns that will be taken into all forms of advertising for print and digital
- Design and edit websites built on a Word Press template (developer is on staff)
- Design and edit landing pages
- Design and edit email blasts
- Process files to be press ready
- Coordinate photography and creative assets
- Collaborate with the entire design team for cohesive design approach
- Support established brand standards
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in graphic design - direct mail and print required
- 2+ years experience in web design
- Experience in preparing press ready files for a printer
- Solid knowledge of typography, color theory, design styles and layout principles
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Professionally trained is required
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written
- Agency experience required
- Ability to self-manage required
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Attention to detail is must - a test will be given
- Ability to follow instructions - a test will be given
- Work well as part of a remote team
If you think you have what it takes to be our new designer, send your creative samples and salary requirements immediately. A design test and interview will be given to qualified applicants. Thanks for considering our position.
Job Type: Full-time U.S. employment
Salary: Will be based on experience and talent.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00 to $45.00 /hour
- agency: 3 years (Required)
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Other forms
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.