Government Lockbox Account Processor 2 – Portland, OR-190018569
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Performs a variety of document processing and record keeping tasks associated with customer accounts that require a thorough knowledge of products and services in the assigned area. Duties may include entering new account information; changing information on existing accounts; recording transactions; answering customer inquiries; receiving, classifying, consolidating and summarizing documents and information; completing reports and providing administrative support. Responsibilities may also include customer service duties such as answering customer inquiries, resolving customer problems and responding to customer requests for information.
Schedule: Shifts vary from 5:30 am- 7:00 pm Monday-Saturday
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of experience in clerical and customer service activities
- Thorough knowledge of products, services, terminology, procedures and systems related to assigned area
- Well-developed customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Primary Location Oregon-OR-Gresham
Shift 1st - Daytime
Additional Scheduling Information Must be available 5:00 am - 7:30 pm; includes at least one weekend day
Average Hours Per Week 40
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.