TripAdvisor is looking for an exceptional and ambitious marketing professional to join our world-class Search Engine Marketing (SEM) team. This is your chance to join an iconic travel brand, working as part of our hugely successful SEM team.
In this role, you will be an active member of an industry-leading, cross-disciplinary team of analysts, engineers, and data scientists operating one of the world’s largest paid search programs. You’ll live in our data, analyze our performance metrics, draw insights from the data, and identify opportunities to generate real revenue. You’ll ensure we maximize our potential by identifying and addressing technical and operational issues that inhibit our success. We’re looking for someone who’s razor sharp, analytical, curious, and tenacious. This is a tremendous opportunity to capture the energy and rapid pace of a startup with the proven track record of an industry leader.
What you’ll do:
- Live in our data, develop dashboards to monitor performance, and draw insights to identify growth opportunities
- Design, implement, and analyze robust tests
- Identify and address technical and operational issues that inhibit our success
- Develop alerts to identify problems before we see the impact in our performance data
- Evaluate and manage participation in pilots/betas with search engines
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical/quantitative role
- Analytical and results-oriented; highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational, project management, and multitasking skills in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, analyzing large volumes of data and producing actionable insights
- Meticulous, conscientious, and attentive to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in an autonomous environment
- Effective verbal and written communication with the team in the headquarters and multiple satellite offices
- Bachelor’s degree in any quantitative field, such as Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a Physical Science
- Desired Experience, Qualities, and Skills:
- Subject matter expertise in SEM across large scale campaigns
- Experience with non-Google search engines (Bing, Yandex, Yahoo Japan, Naver)
- SQL knowledge (or other query language or programming language)
DB2, SQL, and SEO/SEM
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.