At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organisations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations use the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
As a Global Operations Manager, you will combine your real passion for hiring, developing and leading teams and your ability to design/implement new business processes at one of the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies. Working closely with our Head of Global Operations and other cross functional leaders, you will help establish new global processes/policies to increase efficiencies and improve the overall customer experience. The Global Ops Manager will typically lead 15 - 20 people across multiple teams. You will have a strong interest in (1) building extraordinary teams; (2) driving operational standard methodologies; (3) Experience Management ; and (4) product strategy.
A Day in the Life
- Lead our team of high-performing Product Specialists to deliver extraordinary customer support. This team serves as the talent incubator for many significant roles within Qualtrics. As such, for the Product Specialist role, we hire fresh grads from top universities who are top of their class (median GPA above a 3.7, strong extra-curricular involvement, real passion for research, etc.).
- Provide coaching and mentorship to guide career development. Develop team capacity, forecasting, and resource allocation while accurately evaluating performance of team members and providing direct and actionable feedback.
- Evaluate, embrace and implement new breakthrough technologies designed to deliver a customer experience that significantly outpaces the competition.
- Design and implement creative global and scalable operational processes that increase efficiency and build raving fans using the Qualtrics product.
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to identify and drive initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- Handle delivery of support and client issue resolution and initiate new strategies to ensure that client issues are resolved promptly and deeply.
- Communicate team impact and results to key partners and act as an advocate for the team within Qualtrics.
- Maintain an authoritative knowledge of the Qualtrics XM Platform and other products and drive improvements to product quality/customer experience.
- Develop new strategies and partner with fellow leaders to exceed daring hiring goals.
- MBA or advanced degree from a premier university.
- Prior leadership experience.
- 1-3 years at a premier consulting firm and/or meaningful operational experience.
- Self-starter capable of working concurrently across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Validated ability to build and lead teams to concrete and measurable results.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills with a history of driving impact within an organization.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to inspire others.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet daring goals.
- Proven track record of dedicated use customer problem solving.
- Flexibility to deal with client and internal challenges as they arise and the ability to develop and implement strategies to overcome these challenges.
- International experience.
Business Operations and Sales & Business Development
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.