Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.We Offer
- You will analyze industry macro trends and company financials under the direction of the senior analyst.
- You will monitor and maintain financial models and industry databases ensuring correct and up-to-date information for research reports.
- You will review business/trade publications, annual reports, financial filings and other sources to gather/synthesize/interpret data on companies followed by the senior analyst.
- You will attend industry conferences.
- You will prepare and format reports; organize data.
- You will provide analytical support by maintaining and updating financial and valuation models on companies.
- You will assist in writing research notes and reports based on senior analyst's investment theses.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with strong academic background required (preferably finance, accounting, mathematics, engineering or a quantitative background).
- MBAs and/or 2-3 years’ experience of equity research or investment banking strongly preferred; Healthcare IT sector experience a plus.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of business modeling and accounting principles.
- Confirmed ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent PC skills; advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint a requirement.
- Series 7, 63, 86, and 87 required - successful completion will be required shortly after employment begins
10 days ago - source