A family in Merton, London is looking for a Part Time Live Out German-speaking Nanny to look after their toddler and school-aged child. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 30 to 35 hours per week. The family is looking for a loving, caring and energetic Nanny to look after their children.
Duties for this position would include
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.