With around 1,300 employees in the UK, METNA & ROI, Olympus KeyMed operates in a diverse range of business areas which allow us to attract people with all kinds of skills and experience.
- Produce components in accordance to production plans to defined quality standards
- Maintain equipment as defined by the maintenance schedule
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Will undertake any assignment or duty as required by business needs.
- Attainment of Standard times for the process
- Overall ‘in process’ rejects to be less than 2000 ppm
- Compliance with Health & Safety & Environmental procedures
- Successful completion of mandatory training.
- Craft Skilled Apprenticeship qualified to C&G Pt 2.
- Demonstrated capability in Operation of Manual Machinery
- Able to work alternate weekly shifts 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm
- Defined-contribution Pension Scheme
- Free Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free Annual Health Check
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
As part of the Olympus global manufacturing community, Olympus KeyMed's Manufacturing Business Centre plays a key role in the development and manufacture of new, sophisticated medical and industrial products. Working with colleagues in Europe, the USA and Japan, our multi-disciplinary team of R&D engineers is fully equipped with the latest computer-aided design and modelling technologies, to enable them to develop medical workstations and fluid management products & accessories, and industrial Remote Visual Inspection devices.Producing world class products in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery isn't just desirable, it's essential. Therefore, in today's fast moving, ever changing world, we continue to invest in both our people and the latest equipment and processes to remain at the forefront in manufacturing technology.