- Carry out water tests on all hot tubs in line with required guidelines.
- Actively promote the park and it’s facilities.
- Carry out a full clean on all hot tubs on holiday changeover days.
- Carry out any required maintenance work on the hot tubs.
- Provide hot tub advise to holiday guests as needed.
- Adhere to the safe use and storage of chemicals.
General Hot Tubs Assistant required at our five star resort; Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat. Join our busy team at our beautiful location in the heart of the Lake District.
Keswick Reach provides luxury hot tubs with a number of it’s holiday lodges which are available to hire. You will work within the team to clean and maintain all hot tubs on a daily basis, carry out water tests and to carry out a full clean down of hot tubs on holiday changeover days.
This is a permanent position to work part time, variable hours. This will include weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for General Hot Tubs, Grounds or Maintenance jobs within a commutable distance of Keswick.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience preferred.
- Previous hot tub training an advantage, but not essential.
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Full UK driving licence is an advantage
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Full uniform.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.