Geek Squad Consultation Agent
Our Agents are the first point of contact for clients and command the check-in and check-out experience of client devices. They ask the right questions, listen to client needs, take detailed notes, and partner with our Advanced Repair Agents to fully resolve the issue. It's the Consultant Agent's mission to ensure no client is ever left unserved or underserved.
- Positively engage with the client during the check-in and check-out process
- Ask probing questions, listen and record details, and offer an accurate time estimate for next steps
- Monitor queues and provide status update to clients
- Clearly communicate with team members
- Support Geek Squad efforts to protect the world, one device at a time
- Experience actively using and learning about customer electronics
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
Join our team!
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.
about 1 month ago - source