Are you Driven? Passionate? Captivating? Engaging?…. And LOVE fashion?
Yes… well, we are Kurt Geiger and we think you could be too!
Kurt Geiger first opened in Britain’s fashion capital on Bond Street, London in 1963. Since the Sixties Kurt Geiger has not stood still as it continuously evolves to make covetable footwear and accessories with a unique market position, pairing aspiration with accessibility.
We are Europe’s leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer and we are looking for the next generation of talent to join our business.
WE NEED YOU TO:
- Ensure the customer service is of the highest standards at all times
- Handle all stock effectively and ensure back of house standards are maintained
- Support your Management Team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals
- Be a role model for our brand with our personal presentation standards
- Maintain store visual standards
- As a supervisor with Kurt Geiger, you will drive sales with your passion for luxury footwear, support the team and be a fabulous service ambassador whilst representing our dynamic and innovative brand.
- Using your extensive retail knowledge and excellent communication skills, you will form long lasting relationships with customers and your team. Delivering the very best shopping experience for our customers, you will proactively support back of house operations and create a seamless shop floor experience, whilst supporting the management team where needed.
- To be successful, you will be an experienced seller with KPI knowledge, able to meet and exceed targets in a retail environment and have experience of supervising a team.