We're a lean group of passionate folks that want to disrupt how gifting is done. Self-motivation is a must since we often work remotely using the latest tools such as Slack. The technology stack consists of Rails and Angular sitting on top of Heroku using Postgres, Elasticsearch, Redis, and a variety of AWS services.
We care greatly about aesthetics (no one wants an ugly gift), so if you've got incredible front-end chops, that's a bonus.
We're looking for developers with a few years of general development experience because we understand these skills are transferrable. At the same time we would prefer the following:
- Design, build and test end-to-end features using Rails Writing comprehensive tests
- Creating and maintaining APIs
- Planning and maintaining a product long-term
- Planning stories and resolving assigned tickets in Pivotal Tracker
- Participate in code reviews, follow and assist in the development of Loop and Ties coding guidelines
- Owning deployments and DevOps
- 3+ years of professional software development experience for the web
- Experience deploying and supporting code in production
- Knowledge of API architecture development
- Experience developing and deploying a product in a production environment
- Experience in full life-cycle development of web applications
- You have startup experience and you enjoy working in small teams
- Experience with a web frameworks and ORMs, like Rails or Django
- Bonus if you are familiar with Angular (we are lightweight with JS)
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.