Pathways Center’s Outpatient Clinics provide services that include, but are not limited to, individual therapy, group therapy, peer support, and family education/counseling. Each clinic offers comprehensive, coordinated, and defined services that vary in level of intensity. Outpatient services address a variety of needs such as situational stressors, family relations, interpersonal relationships, mental health issues, life span issues, psychiatric illnesses, addictions, and the needs of victims of abuse and/or trauma.
The individual in the Client Services Coordinator position performs a variety of administrative support duties to facilitate the clinic’s front office functions. The individual in this role will consistently provide the highest quality of service to Pathways Center's clients by understanding the needs and expectations through knowledgeable, compassionate, friendly, and responsive service while maintaining integrity and fulfilling the company's mission.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Greets and actively seeks contact with all clients/patients
- Develops and maintains effective professional relationships with all clients/patients
- Schedules client/patient appointments in person and/or via telephone
- Assists scheduled and unscheduled clients/patients in a timely manner to include check-in and check-out
- Maintains a clean and orderly reception and waiting room area
- Provides general administrative support duties to include such tasks as data entry, copying/distributing documents, maintaining record-keeping and filing, checking individuals in and out for outpatient services, etc…
- Oversees data integrity and entry into Pathways Center's Electronic Health Records (EHR) system
- Input client/patient information into the EHR system as required for quality of care and billing purposes
- Effectively communicates with consumers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Adheres to the organization's standards of service
- Actively participates in performance improvement and ongoing trainings and technical assistance opportunities
- Receives, screens, and directs telephonic communications to greet and assist both internal and external customers
- Collects and reviews client/patient applications and other required documents prior to receiving service
- Provides financial counseling at initial intake and as changes occur with income, insurance, and any additional qualifying event
- Verifies and updates insurance at time of service
- Opens, sorts and routes incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail.
High school diploma or GED AND Two years of general office or administrative experience.
19 days ago - source