Who we are: PDCflow provides businesses the tools to successfully create a document, get a signature and collect payment in one easy flow. We service a wide range of clients such as debt collection agencies, medical billing companies, hospitals, law firms, insurance agencies, and credit unions. Our comprehensive suite of products includes ACH processing, online payment portals, recurring payments, recovery scoring, IVR payments, eSignature, document delivery, and eBill presentment.
Who we are looking for: We are looking for a full-time Front-End Web Software Developer to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Develop software and maintain current software code, including automated tests
- Perform testing/debugging of current and updated software
- Complete code reviews on various projects
- Participate in planning and design meetings
- Research appropriate technologies for a given project
- Assist with documentation to create end-user and functional documentation
What you need to be successful in this role: You must be a positive thinker and have the ability to help build a reliable product built on sound technical methods.
Additional things to help you be successful are:
- Experience with Apache, Java, Relational Databases
- Experience developing in PHP using the Codeigniter framework
- Experience with Agile Software development environments
- Experience in a PCI level 1 development organization
What you will love about us: Located in downtown Ogden, UT we offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- Very stable & challenging work
- Joining a company who highly values its employees
- Casual environment
- Medical, dental, life, disability, generous paid time off, holiday pay
- Bi-monthly massages
- Company celebrations
- Recreational allowance - Yes we pay you to have fun!
- Much more
Qualified applicants receive equal consideration. No question is asked for the purpose of excluding any applicant due to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, or any other factor prohibited by law or regulation. PDCFLOW IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (M/F/D/V).
PDCflow participates in E-Verify. Through participation in the E-Verify program, PDCflow electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number of all new hires.
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.