A Merchandise Coordinator works with Winston Retail’s clients to support their on-floor presence through high level retail merchandising execution. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to retail merchandising, training and education, space negotiation, key retailer relationship building and stock and fill. You will be required to provide photos and reports for each visit which are communicated via Winston’s proprietary store visit reporting mobile app. In this position, you will either work independently or part of a team, as requested.
- 3+ years retail experience, vertical store, wholesale or branded apparel experience
- Previous work as a merchandise coordinator at an apparel, accessory or footwear company
- Manager level at department store, vertical retailers or specialty store experience
- Experience in training and presenting to small/medium sized groups on the selling floor
- Experience in relationship building with store management at various levels
- Retail Math proficient
Required Skills & Tools:
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable negotiating floor space, additional fixtures, etc.
- Superior visual merchandising expertise
- Dressing mannequins (preferred)
- Creative thinker
- Communicates timely and effectively (both verbal and written)
- Strong execution and implementation of merchandising and/or creative planograms/directives
- Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge (Excel, Word, email and digital photography)
- Proficient in capturing crisp, clear mirror image photography (before and after photos showcasing completed work)
- Client liaison with all store personnel – strong relationships at the door level a must!
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Smartphone device for reporting purposes - Android OS 6.0 or higher/Apple iOS 8.0 or higher
- Must know how to download and install an app on your smart phone
- Must have the ability to upload a report, which includes multiple photos, to our reporting site via the app
- Must be able to keep phone OS up to date
- Must know how to use wi-fi services
about 2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.