Title: Freelance Collateral and Presentation Designer
Location: New York, NY & Remote
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 500 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows annually for nearly 4,000 artists in 40 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 1,000 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 90 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Driven by good design and popular culture, this Freelance Designer will support our Media & Sponsorships team with top notch presentations, collateral design and digital asset development skills. Yes –You must know Keynote and PowerPoint. You must also have mastered them to the level that reviewers might have trouble distinguishing them from materials created solely with InDesign or Adobe Illustrator.
Candidate has a strong eye for design and demonstrates the ability to provide creative solutions that graphically depict abstract concepts, charts/graphs and bulleted copy. This individual also executes best practices for following creative direction, incorporating team comments, naturally learning and applying consistent brand standards. Further, this candidate will be responsible for designing, producing and updating documents for use by internal and external clients.
The ideal candidate will feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. He/She will partner with writers, designers, marketing managers and product specialists in the development of presentations that will be used across a broad range of outputs (on-screen, iPad, print). This freelancer should also be outfitted with their own laptop and recent software to work both on or off-site as the turnarounds and projects might require.
We’re seeking a diligent and proactive Collateral and Presentation Designer who will work independently as well as collaboratively regarding a wide of variety of event sponsorship, marketing, and promotion-related matters in a fast-paced team environment.
- Support with the creation of creative presentations, collateral design & digital assets
- Maintain consistency across all platforms
- Assist with all phases of design from initializing, planning, execution and follow up
- Execute best practices for following creative direction, incorporating team comments, naturally learning and applying consistent brand standards
- Design, produce, and update documents for internal and external clients
- At least 3 years of visual communication and design experience
- Professional demeanor and comfort speaking with clients
- Strong conceptual thinking, typography, and design skills
- Personal laptop with recent/relevant software
- Portfolio showcasing animation builds is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Be a team player, with a positive, can-do attitude
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote
- Thorough working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of animation software and/or After Effects a plus
- Ability to uphold brand and style guidelines
- Entertainment, music and/or fashion industry knowledge and experience a plus
- Awareness of current and evolving trends in design
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Understanding of technical aspects of design production
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Note – This is a contract position with no benefits.
8 days ago - source