ThoughtWorks is a global IT consultancy that delivers disruptive thinking to clients with big ambitions. Our people are the driving force behind everything we do and one of our key themes is for our staff to continually learn, grow and thrive. High performing teams are a given at ThoughtWorks, and Finance is no exception, acting as a partner to the business providing high quality financial information for decision making.
This role will be responsible for reviewing, analysing and providing insight on financial information to key internal stakeholders. A key business partner throughout the organisation providing value-adding financial analysis to enable effective decision making.
- Provide analysis, management support and critical insight into all aspects of the business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting deck including analysis of key variances and commentary
- Business Planning and Forecasting
- Revenue performance, pipeline and gap reporting.
- Provide business sector and customer profitability review and analysis.
- Communicating financial and performance information throughout the business and driving enhanced financial awareness.
- Be the point of contact for revenue audit
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- 4-5 years accounting experience
- Strong reporting and analytical skills combined with commercial acumen
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Must have the ability to concisely communicate financial information to a broad audience including senior and non-financial colleagues.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer focused and used to prioritising
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to help drive efficiencies and improvements in reporting and analysis.
This is a great opportunity to develop and fast track your career whilst the company is in an exciting growth phase. The company offers a collaborative work environment where you are empowered and will be recognised for your contribution.
About our culture
We are a community that nurtures and celebrates talent, irrespective of gender, background and any bias. Diversity is in our DNA and is a core part of our culture. The decisions we make as a business revolve around inclusivity and equality. We are honoured to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and are proud to say that 48% of ThoughtWorks Australia identify as women, in an industry where the norm is much lower. Respect, continuous feedback and a non-hierarchical structure are all an important part of our culture. As ThoughtWorkers, we have equal opportunities to grow, share our ideas and even re-invent ourselves.
7 days ago - source