Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to Starbucks success by through financial forecasting, reporting, and analyses to support decision-making for the Starbucks Technology organization. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Conducts financial modeling to analyze and determine the financial impact of recommended action plans. Highlights issues and may recommend alternative courses of action based on results of the analysis.
- Prepares accurate and timely financial reports for assigned business unit(s) or department(s) to support company reporting cycles. Supports forecasting and budget development processes. Consolidates, reconciles, validates and obtains clarification of financial information from multiple sources to develop forecasts and budgets.
- Prepares or assists in the preparation of business unit or departmental budgets. Maintains a library of financial reports, backup data and documentation. May prepare and maintain calendar and requirements list. May resolve and process business unit or department accounts and invoices.
- Provides support to cross-functional teams. Conducts analyses as needed to support project objectives. - Recommends financial process improvements and supports implementation of them. May administer financial database, including user access control, system enhancements and data validation.
Summary of Experience
- Financial analysis 3 years
- Analytical and problem-solving in a fast-paced environment
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use and maintain complex financial models
- Knowledge of financial and management accounting principles
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
14 days ago - source