- Undergraduate degree; MBA preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in a similarly flexibly but demanding professional environment
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting (e.g. MBA/CA/CPA), and ability to model, project and report business economics
- Strong organizational skills and previous experience within Professional Services preferred
- Effective communicator who is able to convey ideas and opinions clearly and succinctly
- Sufficiently quick in professional learning ability and flexibility to be credible in a McKinsey environment
- Non-hierarchical, with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Collaborative and able to build credibility and a personal network
- Self-motivated, responsible and end-product oriented
- Enthusiastic to work in a hands-on informal team environment
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will work in our Dusseldorf office and become a member of our finance community, working closely with the Finance Director for Planning and Performance Management and their team, as well as colleagues across a number of geographies and functions in the development and implementation of robust performance management and planning processes.
The role provides a strong and unique development experience: exposure to an inspiring group of firm leaders, an opportunity to build a global network, and a unique blend of traditional McKinsey problem solving and operations/implementation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You’ll play an important part in defining and executing key initiatives related to the production and evolution of our firm’s metrics and performance management tools, the simplification and design of our planning processes, and the development of best-practices as it relates to the support of our core businesses.
In this capacity, you will act as main liaison to better integrate cell based finance reporting activities with what is happening centrally, work with leadership to implement and drive adherence to key policies and procedures, lead impactful ad hoc analyses and initiatives, and help to develop and retain an exceptional global network of finance colleagues.
New Ventures Central Team
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.