- University degree preferably in finance, accounting or business disciplines
- 4-8 years of experience in a similar role, ideally qualified in finance, accounting, and audit (e.g. MBA/CA/CPA)
- Strong experience in accounting, knowledge of US GAAP is a plus
- Strong finance skills; the ability to own and execute finance related activities with speed, accuracy, and efficiency; and an uncompromising commitment to quality
- Ability to model, project and report business economics
- Non-hierarchical, with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- An open, collaborative professional who is enthusiastic to work in a hands-on informal team environment
- Strong integrity, maturity and ability to adhere to the highest professional standards
- Strong communication skills; fluency in English (written and verbal)
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will work in our Dusseldorf office together with our Director of Finance leading the finance function and partnering with a variety of our functional practices and internal cells.
Functional Practices foster knowledge development and innovation driven by deep functional expertise, analytics, design thinking, by developing new products/services and integrating them into our client work. It is helping to shift our model toward expertise and asset-based consulting and is a foundation for – and expands our investment in – our entrepreneurial culture. Through innovative service offerings, strategic acquisitions, and a vibrant ecosystem of alliances, we are redefining what it means to work with McKinsey.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will work with the Director of Finance as a thought partner providing counseling and advise on financial topics.
In this role you will conduct informative analyses and ensure practice initiatives are aligned with regional priorities. Examples of this may include scorecards, performance dialogue support and developing new economic models for our new service offerings. You will also work on financial planning, reporting and other performance management tasks.
You will work with leadership to structure and implement new and creative solutions to bring normative approaches to operational support as well as launch new service constructs (e.g.- Advanced Analytics), etc. Lastly, you will play a prominent role in leading efforts to push performance management into an integrated model.
New Ventures Central Team
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.