Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintains knowledge and uses departmental software, as required
- Ensure our Facilities Management System (FMS) is updated as needed
- Contact vendors and manage work orders through Service Channel
- Assists with planning, budgeting, scheduling and managing facilities work
- Assists with the oversight and direction of all superintendents, maintenance workers, and other personnel responsible for performing facilities work in Company facilities
- Supports facility management for regular maintenance needs (per contracts, if applicable), one-off repair and maintenance, space planning, and special facilities projects including coordination and communication with property management, vendors and internal stakeholders, where appropriate for role and under direction of department supervisor/manager
- Ensures physical space is maintained and in good repair by reviewing space and addressing needs for maintenance and general repairs identified personally or by customers or other department staff. This includes lighting repairs, carpet cleaning needs, janitorial needs, etc. Incorporates follow-up procedures to ensure all requests/needs have been completed and to satisfaction
- Supports facility and vendor management by engaging/coordinating with vendors and proactively identifying, reporting, and helping facilitate resolution for issues/repairs (in coordination with other team members, if applicable)
- Fosters and builds positive relationships with team, customers and leadership in all functions at all levels, and communicates effectively and proactively, as needed
- Adds value to customer experience through critical thinking, anticipating needs and offering additional services/support, if appropriate
- Perform other tasks and special projects as required or as assigned by management team
- Manage furniture inventory for new purchases, maintenance and repair of existing furniture
- Maintain and manage asset and storage site inventory
- Schedule and manage facilities work orders produce through our FMS
Your background and who you are:
- Strong written and oral skills
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- The individual in this position must be coordinated, quick thinking, organized and have excellent people skills.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 2-3 of Facilities experience
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Ability to implement and adjust procedures
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Fosters and builds positive relationships with team, employees and leadership in all functions at all levels
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.