VII Digital is seeking a personable, client-facing Digital Advertising Account Manager to liaise with the campaign management team and clients to ensure we are collecting client needs and successfully implementing them in a timely manner. Must have DEEP EXPERIENCE with Facebook and Instagram advertising to make client recommendations and translate business requirements to technical requirements.
- A passion for problem-solving and success in multi-tasking and manage multiple timelines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be analytical with a strong instinct to create clever yet strategic hypotheses.
- Acts proactively, both with client communication and recommendations.
- Strong command of the English language and comfort being client-facing.
- Serve as the point of contact for our digital advertising clients
- Recommend solutions to improve their campaigns and make them aware of Facebook releases/updates that may affect their performance
- Liaise with the client, as well as the campaign management team to ensure they are on-task and the clients campaigns are delivering to their full potential
- Ensure the campaign management team is adhering to client deadlines
- Ensuring overall customer happiness
- Track important metrics, analyze results and communication with non-technical internal and external team members.
- Challenge the norm and do whatever it takes to always over-perform the client’s expectations.
- Ability to work from 9am - 5pm ET Monday - Friday with minimal supervision.
- 3+ years in a client-facing role preferably at an advertising agency
- Deep understanding of Facebooks Ad capabilities to recommend solutions
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with direct response KPIs and complex marketing funnels
- Use of Excel for analysis and reporting
To apply: https://bit.ly/2XKQHuq
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.