What are we looking for?
Otis is currently recruiting for an experienced administrator to join our Finance team. This role will be based at our Leicester Customer Care Centre. Although initially a fixed term contract role for up to 2 months it is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to showcase their ability to the business for other future permanent roles.
As the Expenses Administrator responsibilities will include;
- Input, reconciliation and filing of expenses payments.
- Auditing of employee expenses to the required level to satisfy Company policies and procedures.
- Calculating and reclaiming VAT on employee travel expenses.
- All administrative duties relating to the above tasks.
To be successful in this role you must:
- have strong administration and customer service experience
- be able to demonstrate a good eye for detail
- have excellent IT skills and be highly organised
- be a team player
- have excellent communication skills
We welcome applications from Administrators, Contract Administrators, Customer Support Administrators and Senior Administrators, who live within a commutable distance of our Leicester Customer Care Centre.
- Competitive Basic Salary
- A real commitment to career progression with access to funded study schemes such as our industry leading Employee Scholarship Program and Educational Assistance Scheme
- A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is the key to our success
United Technologies Corporation, a Fortune top 50 company is a dynamic global corporation operating at the leading edge of commercial and military aviation, aerospace systems, climate control, elevator design, security and fire protection as well as hydrogen fuel cell development.
Otis Elevator Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation, is one of the world's largest manufacturers and maintainers of people moving products, including lifts, escalators, shuttle systems and moving walkways. Headquartered in Farmington, Connecticut, USA, Otis employs more than 60,000 people, offers products and services in more than 200 countries and territories and maintains more than 1.35 million lifts and escalators worldwide