LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
You'll be working in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara, enjoying panoramic city and ocean views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you’ll be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Complete LogicMonitor product training, sales training and company orientation.
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days.
- Meet with CIOs, IT executives and other key stakeholders.
- Close both net new accounts and existing accounts.
- Identify and close quick opportunities while managing longer, complex sales cycles.
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue targets.
- Track all customer details including use-case, time frames, success criteria, red flags and forecasting in Salesforce.
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers.
- Evangelize IT performance monitoring and SaaS-based enterprise solutions.
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers.
- Prioritize opportunities and apply and manage appropriate resources.
- Host key contacts at industry events.
- Develop and execute in-territory travel plans encompassing on-site visits, sales presentations, networking events, LM field events and more.
What You'll Need:
- 4-year degree required; business focus or MBA a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of enterprise technology sales experience.
- A minimum of 2 years software sales experience.
- Prior success selling enterprise software in complex sales cycles.
- Prior customer relationships with Senior IT Executives.
- Ability to simply articulate complex technologies.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Success closing net new accounts while working existing accounts.
- Ability to develop C-level relationships within Fortune 1000 companies.
- General passion for and understanding of technology.
- Willingness to work from our downtown Santa Barbara office
10 days ago - source