(Virtual) Your home office
Want to work remotely in a fun, fulfilling, and challenging sales role for a company that helps high-achieving consultants, speakers, coaches, and experts build, rebuild, and accelerate their speaking-driven business?
Want to earn $1,000-$1,200 per sale and speak to ambitious experts and future thought leaders from all over the world every day? (Your goal will be to take home $4,000-$4,800 per week)
I’m David Newman, and I’m the founder of The Speaker Profit Formula, our flagship mentoring and coaching program. My team and I help people from around the world market their smarts as a paid professional speaker AND all the accompanying revenue streams such as coaching, consulting, training, facilitation, online courses, licensing, sponsorships, and more.
We have a steady stream of inbound leads who are interested in speaking to a member of my team to learn more about this program, and how they can work with us to grow their dream business as a high-profit speaking-driven entrepreneur.
As one of my Enrollment Coaches, YOU would be the person on our team that our prospective clients would speak to first.
I’m looking for a passionate, persuasive person who can speak to these eager and excited prospective clients and help me decide if the client is a great fit for our program as well as help the right people commit to working with us on their marketing, sales, and business development goals.
If you want to...
- Make great money while making a difference and crafting a fulfilling career on your own terms
- Work from anywhere (seize your digital nomad dreams!)
- Speak to 3-5 people every day who are excited to talk to you
- Do absolutely NO cold calling and no spamming strangers
- Feel proud of the work you do and the way you are helping change lives
- Work on a fun, collaborative, diverse team
- Start part-time and have the chance to be promoted to full-time based on your performance
- Receive guidance and mentorship from a successful, caring, and fun 7-figure entrepreneur who will deeply care about your success…
…Then this position might be for you.
Apply to join our team if you have these qualities:
- You are available for at least 30 hours per week Monday – Friday
- You must value professional development and transformational marketing/sales trainingthat includes a strong emphasis on mindset and consistent application of proven principles
- You are a positive person. You know how to find the good in adverse situations
- You are a person who follows through on her commitments. You don’t jump ship or give up when things get hard
- You like speaking on the phone. You know how to connect and communicate well with people you cannot see face-to-face
- You like people. You do not have to be an extrovert for this position, but you must like speaking with people (on a 1-on-1 basis), connecting with people, and helping people
- You are detail-oriented and methodical.
- You are an honest person with high integrity. You must be willing to turn people away who are not a good fit for our program, even it means that you won’t get a commission for that sale
- You must be looking for a LONG-term commitment, working with and for us. If you are trying to fill your time in between gigs, or while building your own business, DO NOT apply!
- You have consistent access to reliable internet. Our team is primarily remote, so you’ll need your own laptop and reliable, fast internet connection
- Must be tech-savvy and proficient in learning new online tools/apps. We run a fairly tech-heavy sales operation with our CRM, scheduler, calendars, questionnaires, webinars, etc. and you need to learn fast with our guidance - but without a lot of hand-holding.
- As part of our hiring process, YOU will arrange for reference calls with former bosses and managers to discuss your performance, sales results and professional track record.
How to Apply:
1. Create a 1-3 minute video explaining why you are the best fit for this position. Upload it to Youtube, mark it as unlisted (NOT private. If you mark it as private, I won’t be able to see it), and send in the link to email@example.com
2. Complete the full job application using our Topgrading system here.
- Do not send a video that is longer than 3 minutes
- Do not submit a video that is filmed vertically with your phone
- Sit with your light source facing your face. For example, sit facing a window and film with your laptop webcam. The light source should be behind your camera—not behind you
- You do not need to make the video fancy. Filming with your webcam is fine
Friday, April 26, 2019 at 5pm US Eastern
3 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.