NOW HIRING FULL-TIME DRIVER!
We are seeking an experienced and compassionate FT Driver to join the Brentwood at Fore Ranch team. Must have a dynamic personality and a sincere passion for working with seniors and their loved ones!
The Driver provides transportation to the residents for appointments and errands, such as medical appointments, banking, shopping, worship services, entertainment, and other miscellaneous activities while ensuring safety of all passengers. The Driver may also run event and community errands as needed.
What we offer you:
- We are a growing company, offering loads of opportunity to advance your career.
- Supportive, compassionate, and dedicated leadership team ready to provide you with all the tools to set you up for success.
- Group Medical including dental and vision
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
What we are looking for from you:
- A sincere passion for working with seniors.
- Provide transportation to the residents for appointments and errands, such as medical appointments, banking, shopping, worship services, and other miscellaneous activities.
- Follows appropriate procedures to assist residents to minimize the risk of injury or accident. Understand the medical needs of the resident and how best to approach the resident to and from the vehicle and in loading and unloading the resident.
- Assist with carrying belongings, open doors, and cautions residents on steps and other objects in their path. Assist residents in wheelchairs during activities outside the community.
The boring (but very important) stuff:
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Must be able to provide a copy of a clean Driving Record.
- Prior experience working with seniors preferred.
- CPR training and certification may be required.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation, drug test, including marijuana and TB screen.
Apply with your resume TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting opportunity!