Return to Search
Hourly/Entry Level Employee
Hourly pay basis
Req ID: STE000303
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
Essential job functions:
- Maintain a positive physical appearance of the stewarding and back of house areas.
- Communicates supply, maintenance, safety and storage needs to leadership promptly.
- Fulfill Restaurant service needs from stewarding throughout the shift and ensure that all requirements are met according to specifications.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and us of equipment/machinery
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling
- Able to work flexible hours and days
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to personally lift up to 30 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to occasionally lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, and repetitive hand and arm movements frequently and overhead reaching on a consistent basis.
- Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, push, pull and walk on uneven surfaces on a frequent basis.
This job description in no way states that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/She will be required to follow other instructions and perform other work-related duties requested by his/her supervisor.