About your role:
Fandom is seeking a strategic and detail-oriented Director of Program Management to work within the Business Operations team. This role will report directly to the SVP of Operations.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally across all Fandom teams in order to drive results through efficient process, planning, and transparent communication. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex programs and projects into bite-sized, actionable steps that efficiently drive the company toward achieving its objectives.
- Drive complex, cross-functional initiatives that have multiple stakeholders and many moving parts
- Define and manage strategic objectives and operating rhythms that improve team efficiency and impact
- Develop and introduce consistent and scalable strategic planning processes, best practices, and ways of working cross-functionally
- Ensure work is tied to Fandom’s vision and business objectives to drive alignment, culture, and trust
- Oversee and manage the program management discipline and team, setting team priorities and hiring objectives
- Coach and provide education to the team and company around process, systems thinking, and collaborative ways of working
- Proactively identify and assess risk, escalate concerns, and mitigate issues
- Prioritize projects to deliver the most value to the company as efficiently as possible
- Measure program impact and provide transparent communication and feedback to management and teams
- Help analyze business intelligence and metrics to inform decisions
- 6+ years of program management, project management, or consulting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a collaborative environment
- A proven track record of hiring, managing, and leading a high performing team
- An interest in and propensity for solving challenges for a rapidly growing business
- A demonstrated ability to apply data to address business problems
- Familiarity with agile development, continuous improvement methodologies, project management methodologies, KPIs, OKRs, SLAs, root cause analysis, and techniques to measure impact and discover requirements
Bonus points if you...
- PMP certification
- Technical program management or engineering background
- Experience in startups as well as enterprise level operations
- Corporate development or corporate integration experience
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience with highly engaged, scaled media and consumer products
- A passion for entertainment brands within gaming, TV, movies, and/or comics
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.
10 days ago - source