ReSci's mission is to make artificial intelligence accessible and usable for brands.
Our values: Inspire with passion. Persevere with determination. Collaborate with unity. Grow without bounds. Create with impact. Lead with character.
Our Product Management team is responsible for driving the product roadmap and priorities by deeply understanding our customer needs, market trends, our competitors, and the innovations that no one else is thinking of. They convert business requirements and needs into comprehensive technical requirements, and elegantly translate complex technical solutions for non-technical business teams. They ensure business teams know the product, know what is coming, and are making the needs of our clients and prospects heard. Our Product Management team relentlessly prioritizes and executes.
- Lead and mentor a small team of product managers across UX, technical, and analytics functions
- Work with C-Suite to ensure product roadmap reflects company mission and priorities
- Partner with sales and client success to understand customer and prospect behavior and unmet needs
- Oversee and guide engineering teams and their Product Manager counterparts to vet requirements, manage milestones, schedules, and deploys, as well as the prioritization of features and issues in sprints and backlogs
- Contribute to requirements writing and project management responsibilities as needed
- Ensure clear and consistent communication across all business units to ensure alignment on the product
- Partner with marketing team for product announcements, thought leadership content (articles, webinars), and aligning corporate website with product direction
- 8+ years of product management experience in B2B SaaS, preferably in marketing technology, with 3+ years directly managing product managers
- A strategic and long-term thinking mindset, blended with a desire to get your hands dirty
- Expertise in agile product development and lifecycle management process for complex and data-heavy products
- Expertise in leading and coordinating cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and action items
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
17 days ago - source