Have we got a job for you?!
Director of Product Management , Petach Tikva,
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for an excellent and experienced Director of Product Management that will take a leading part in developing the fintech industry’s leading cross-border payment platform for marketplaces and other businesses worldwide. As a manager and role model, You will be responsible for building new experiences and improving existing products for Payoneer’s customers by leading and guiding a group of product managers. We are looking for a creative thinker that will oversee the short and long term product portfolio management, positioning and strategy of his product line.
Is this you?
What’s the job?
- Drive a strategic vision and direction to the products in your domain, exemplify a data driven approach to everything your team does.
- Lead your team to collaborate with global cross-functional teams, to develop, market, and launch product globally
- Ensure delivery of end-to-end high-quality product requirements by your team, including user stories, personas, UX, UI, user stories and production of detailed specs (PRDs)
- Monitor product and business performance, and drive action as needed to drive business success
- Excellent communication skills across a wide range of stakeholders, sharing the product roadmap and vison to both internal and external key stakeholders
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Ability to demonstrate experience as a strong leader who can prioritize, communicate clearly and influence across cross functional teams
- 8+ years’ experience in product management roles_. _Preferably with experience in Fintech, Banking, Payment & credit-card industries
- People management experience of team of 5 or more
- Strong interpersonal skills leading and driving execution with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to execute complex projects in mid-size organizations
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experienced in managing product requirements using Agile methodologies and familiar with software methodologies for B2B and B2C including UX and UI definition
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering. MBA as a plus
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.
12 days ago - source