Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in:
As Director of Live Services and Operations, you will lead Riot’s EU Live Services and Operations teams. You will be part of the European leadership team and provide top level operational focus and people management to our teams in Player Support, Localisation and NOC across Europe. You will managed complex outsourced vendors and be responsible for driving future strategic change across these departments.
- An Experienced Leader: You have over 10 years’ experience directing or heading up Operations, Customer Experience or Player Support departments with a focus on B2C.
- An Operational expert: You are skilled in directing large-scale operations, comfortable working at both global and local levels.
- A People Manager: You have very strong people management skills with the ability to mentor and inspire staff at all levels.
- Player / Customer focused: You have run customer support initiatives with improving customer experience as the primary goal.
- A Strategic Thinker: You are a strategic thinker who can implement change for the future.
- An Outsource expert: You are comfortable managing complex relationships with a large number of outsourced vendors and local teams.
- A Gamer: You have an understanding or real passion for games or gaming.
- Direct Operations for our elite teams in Player Support, Localisation and NOC across the EU. You will also work as part of the global leadership team.
- Provide people management, inspiration and mentorship for leads and managers across Live Services and Operations teams.
- Develop initiatives that raise both the quality and efficiency of the Player Support team’s efforts, tailoring support in each country to best serve player’s needs.
- Manage an outsourced environment of local teams and vendors of up to 300 people.
- Be a driving force for strategic change across Live Services and Operations during a very exciting time for the company.
- Scale teams and projects as complexity grows.
- Be a champion of Riot culture, making sure that all of your teams remain culturally aligned with the rest of the global organization, and enforce organizational standards to help ensure global consistency of results.
- Build relationships globally across other regions within Riot and be a local ambassador for teams within Europe.
- Click the button below and don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
Player Support and Customer Service & Community
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.