Are you a savvy, digital-native creative marketer who wants to drive world-class ideas for brands working at the largest entertainment & gaming fan platform in the world?
About your role:
We are seeking a Director to lead our US integrated marketing for Fandom X – a custom solutions division within Fandom.This role can be located in our Los Angeles, San Francisco, or New York office, and reports into the VP, Fandom X in New York. Your goal is to support our US ad sales team and lead a team of creative strategists to respond to RFPs and form pitch presentations, develop go to market positioning, custom packages, and ideate concepts that work for Fandom and our partners. We are looking for a player/coach - someone who is a strong communicator and manager, collaborating with sales, content, research, product, experiential, business development, operations, and design. You ideally have a strong passion for entertainment and gaming to work with our portfolio of assets, from the Emmy-nominated Screen Junkies, to our esports initiatives, to our custom branded capabilities.
- Creation of sales marketing collateral (proactive pitches, RFPs, one-sheets, etc.)
- Ideation and packaging of custom marketing programs, media solutions, sponsorships, and other capabilities to external parties such as clients and agencies
- Lead for go to market packaging and integrated marketing strategy
- Work closely with internal departments to foster new concepts and secure stakeholders
- Oversee a team of creative strategists across the US
- Light travel required
- 7-9 years of experience, preferably in digital media, marketing, creative, or agency roles
- Strong Powerpoint/writing/storytelling skills required
- Strong understanding of digital media and creative processes (design, video, product, data, etc.)
- Familiarity with media and digital analytics tools, e.g. comScore, Google Analytics, JIRA/Asana (or other project management software), Photoshop
Bonus points if you...
- Entertainment and/or gaming experience a plus
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus but not required
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.
10 days ago - source