As a key functional leader within the client success organization, you will lead a team of program managers to design and deliver all client-facing programs including: co-marketing, omnichannel delivery, and onboarding excellence. You will be the senior leader owning the strategy and execution of these functions with a metric driven approach to ultimately drive growth in our client base. This is an opportunity to establish this function at Affirm, and drive best practices across the organization.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, communication, and program management skills to gain cross-functional alignment and results. This role is a critical part of the Client Success organization fostering relationships with merchants such as Peloton, Wayfair, and Expedia. Your team will represent our organization to our retail partners to drive campaigns, budgets, and staffing for these high visibility partnerships. Marketing (B2B and consumer), program management, and e-commerce experience is highly preferred.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define strategy, framework, and process for engaging with client partners and executing on cross-functional campaigns for account growth
- Identify and implement necessary go-to-market processes, systems and tools from planning to execution with efficiency and scale
- Manage a team of program managers to guide successful delivery of their projects and enable their career growth
- Own and manage the co-marketing budgets and campaign delivery of all client programs centrally
- Collaborate closely with internal marketing and product teams to define and unify the client marketing process
- Ensure impact-level measurement and executive reporting on the contribution to the business
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Relevant BA/BS degree
- 12+ years experience in marketing and program or project management
- 4+ years in team management, recruiting, and talent development
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, work independently and drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to gain cross-functional alignment internally and externally
- Demonstrated financial and budgeting accountability
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.