Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
- Lead and develop a highly capable team of Learning Experience Designers & Learning Experience Developers in consistently delivering cutting edge learning programs and curricula
- Partner with Learning & Performance Delivery, Technology, Operations and Learning Strategy Leaders to assess business needs, prioritize design and development initiatives, and ensure alignment and communications with the team
- Ensure stakeholders are proactively informed and support the learning approach proposed
- Refine and maintain the learning design and development processes, templates and standards to ensure consistent and high-quality delivery of learning projects and programs
- Manage the learning design team’s production schedules, individual work capacity, project timing and budgets, and coverage to ensure team members play to their strengths as well as to provide them opportunities to learn and grow through a variety of projects and experiences
- Manage the measurement and reporting of learning design and development metrics
- Continually research, evaluate and share innovative and relevant market and industry trends
- 5-7 years’ experience in the design and development of instructional material
- Experience with Kirkpatrick’s Levels of Evaluations and Blooms Taxonomy
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Education, Communications, Organizational Design, Psychology, or other equivalent curriculum that focuses on learning
- Knowledge of instructional objectives, instructional strategy models, blended learning solutions, learning object methodology, measurement standards, and adult learning theory
- Experience designing and developing blended learning including, web-based training, instructor-led training and virtual training
- Demonstrated success with creating effective programs that demonstrate business impact
- Experience working with multimedia and graphic design professionals during the course development process
- Experience working with SMEs in a team environment
- Experience developing, monitoring and managing project plans in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Experience developing customer product training in a software and/or SASS environment
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
6 days ago - source