Named “The Fastest Growing Retailer in the US", Dolls Kill is a fashion brand that boldly empowers young women to celebrate their individuality. Our customers would rather give an enthusiastic "f you" than conform to the contrived styles of today's fashion industry... and we help them do it. We have an amazing team of retail leaders, scrappy hackers, and fashion trendsetters who are fun to work with and serious about what they do. We’re based in San Francisco and backed by strong consumer-focused venture investors.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly organized person who will thrive in a high-output and collaborative creative environment. This role requires someone who has an in-depth understanding of the Dolls Kill brand and customer; and knows how to convey the aesthetic through on-model product photography. The ideal candidate should have a passionate interest in studio photography and forward fashion.
The Digital Photo Tech is responsible for the file management of all on-model web product photography. This person will ensure proper capture, editing, naming (scanning), processing and archiving of daily product photography. This person will work closely with Stylist and Photographer to select and prepare images for the post-production team.
- On-set digital capture
- Create daily Capture One sessions
- Scan and document product I.D. information
- Select and crop photos in real time
- Audit shoot catalog for quality assurance
- Organize and tag photo files for post-production team
- Process and export photos to photo-archive.
- Maintain photo archive
- Communicate key information to relevant cross-functional teams
- Capture One Pro (v11+)
- Understanding of Ecommerce photo-studio workflows
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solver capable of staying focused in intense environment.
- Retouching proficiency strongly preferred
- Experience in studio photography strongly preferred (e-commerce and editorial on-model and still life).
- Working knowledge digital photography, lighting, and compositional skills.
- Hands-on experience of the Canon EOS system and studio lighting preferred.
- Mac OS X proficient.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Applications proficiency (Bridge, Photoshop, Indesign).
11 days ago - source