Job Purpose and Mission
This Specialist role contributes to the success of Starbucks as a part of the Customer Engagement and Loyalty team. Working with members of the UK Marketing team and closely with the EMEA Regional Loyalty team, this role contributes to the success of Customer Engagement in the UK market. The role will hold responsibility for the execution of new digital initiatives and management of digital suppliers, supporting the loyalty plan as developed by the Loyalty Manager in the UK market.
The focus of the role will be about helping delivery Customer Engagement and Loyalty work in the UK market, so success will be measured through the contribution of the local market objectives and KPIs and meeting the budget for the market. Work will be structured across Awareness and Acquisition, Activation and Lifecycle communications, as well as campaign-supporting CRM communications to members.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Awareness and Acquisition: Responsible for supporting the execution of all Gift Cards and MSR awareness and acquisition campaigns in UK market: Liaising with respective technical teams (including those supporting In-store, Out-of-Store, Partner education, website, email, social etc), as well as external suppliers such as B2B gift card resellers, etc.
- Member Activation: Responsible for supporting the execution of effective early engagement based on the range of acquisition offers and channels, together with wider member segmentation tools, through supporting the technical implementation and development of tools
- Lifecycle Engagement: Responsible for supporting the execution of membership lifecycle engagement changes: Activation, early behaviours, and supporting and encouraging members to improve their engagement, buy supporting the technical implementation and change of channels and suppliers used.
- Supplier Definition and Development: Supports the briefing of local suppliers and agencies with any new development definitions and co-ordinates the execution of new capability through project management
- Brand Communication: Support the company-wide effort in the communication of the Starbucks brand and our values, embedding who we are in all supplier and account management
- Project Management: Co-ordinate any ad-hoc project delivery within individual or team responsible areas
- Business leadership: Deliver and communicate CE & Loyalty best practice with agencies, achieving KPIs and supporting the learning with quantitative and qualitative reporting
- Financial Management: Support the management of local market marketing budgets by processing invoices and payments and updating financial records
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in the marketing of consumer products or loyalty programmes in European markets, with experience managing teams or sole campaign responsibility
- Some experience in the selection, management and building of productive and successful relationships with third parties, suppliers and/or distribution channels
- Some experience with or able to demonstrate detailed knowledge of loyalty or CRM programmes and the essential elements of their contribution to Customer Engagement
- Some experience in planning, co-ordination and execution of campaigns and always-on initiatives, with excellent use of data for reporting and insight
- Can demonstrate the ability to form productive and personal relationships with colleagues, senior management and external partners. Across cultures and despite long-distance communication
- Degree calibre candidate
- Creative thinker with ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
- Able to navigate through ambiguity, with guidance, in a large, complex organisation
- Based in London with essential travel throughout the EMEA market
22 days ago - source