Prospa’s success is driven by its people. Their diversity, curiosity, skills and passion are the foundations for building an amazing company that puts our small business customers first.
Prospa provides cash flow products and services that help small businesses across Australia and New Zealand to prosper and grow. To date we’ve helped over 20,000 unique customers with almost $1.2 billion in loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 250 strong.
Our team is dedicated to achieving outstanding results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values are: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team; and these inform how we think and act every day.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Bring performance digital marketing expertise to accelerate business growth at Prospa. You will be building deep working relationships across various cross functional teams and external partners.
Your experience in managing multi-faceted projects and navigating through unchartered territory efficiently and effectively will see you succeed in this exciting role.
- Driving the digital performance strategy across desktop and mobile.
- Together with our agency partner responsible for execution of always-on performance digital activity across SEM, display, remarketing and social advertising.
- Ongoing conversion rate optimisation and landing page management through research, planning and tagging and implementation.
- Best practice digital execution during key campaign periods.
- Using analytics tools such Google Analytics and Tableau you’ll be able to draw insights from data that informs your recommendations and initiative prioritisation.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- 3+ years of digital performance marketing experience across key channels like paid search, social ads and display.
- Hands on experience owning paid performance marketing campaigns preferably within paid search or other channels like social advertising and display.
- Well-developed commercial acumen and demonstrable ability to develop accurate objective driven business cases and activity plans.
- Genuine understanding of data and analytics including attribution models and how the data informs the strategic recommendations.
- Ability to use Google Analytics to generate insights and inform actions.
- Technically savvy with an ability to learn - use existing company platforms like Salesforce, Tableau and Google Optimise.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new marketing tech platforms that the company may adopt in the future.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise initiatives based on business priorities, an eye for detail and self starter to work well independently.
- Commercial and outcome focused, pragmatic in implementing a test, learn, scale approach and passionate about customer experience.
- Skilled in effectively working in cross-functional teams and communicate with clarity to both internal and external stakeholders.
COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.