City Relay is a rapidly growing vacation rental company providing Airbnb management services based in London venturing also in property acquisition, development and management. We have grown massively over the last years and looking forward we are aiming to be industry leaders soon. With our main office in the heart of vibrant Portobello market and a 24/7 Reception Desk for all our guest in Earls Court, you will be working in and vibrant role!
City Relay is looking for a Marketing Executive to drive our lead generation strategy and build a robust marketing strategy alongside the Director of Sales and Marketing. Let’s talk about you.
You are the person who has initiative and creativity understands the idea of a start-up and executes marketing campaigns and projects.
You love data analytics and have a knack for creating elegant dashboards to display KPIs. You are always evolving your search strategies based on current performance and market trends.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns in search for new leads
- Supervise a team of two interns in marketing, provide training and guidance to them on a daily basis and delegate tasks
- Monitor all social media activities, organic, and paid search channels ensuring regular relevant and engaging content is being produced by the team
- Engage our audience, look at innovative ways for us to reach our customers
- Create both online and offline marketing collateral
- Create a suite of content that should include:
- Monthly Email newsletters
- Social media: Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram
- Develop marketing campaigns to achieve agreed targets and take into consideration the full marketing strategy
- Build a strong set of data to show the effectiveness of campaigns and where to further invest the marketing spend
- Produce engaging content emails to generate leads and strengthen brands social platforms and increase interest and engagement across all platforms
- Develop partnerships with brands in order to boost host acquisition and guest experience
- Responding to the reviews of our guest on different platforms
- 1+ years’ experience managing social media channels and digital marketing experience (startup experience is desirable)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Economics, or a related field
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the Google Suite including Analytics and Adwords
- Knowledge of display advertising and social media pay per click
- An understanding of SEO fundamentals
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to prioritise and work towards deadlines
- Pride and attention to detail in their work
- Firm understanding of WordPress and confident in creating basic pages
- Experience working with email marketing platforms including Mailchimp
- Ability to think ‘outside the box’ and develop new marketing strategies to increase the performance of both the host and guest acquisition
- Passion for Airbnb industry is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Join an exciting industry and a fast growing start-up
- Growth opportunities
- Company mobile phone and Apple products (iMac, additional screen etc.) make your life easier
- 20% discount in our City Relay properties for friends and family
- Monthly company social events
- Who doesn’t like a birthday cake?! We buy the best cakes
- Working with an amazing team, young and dynamic, what is better than working with your friends?
- Work in the heart of Notting Hill, on famous Portobello Road
- Amazing location with a top secret balcony to use during your lunch!