Accountable to: Dietary Supervisor
Positions needed: 1 full-time or 2 part-time employees.
Function: The Dietary Aide prepares and serves food under the direction of the Dietary Service Supervisor and Cook. The dishwasher is responsible for the sanitation and storage of all dishes, utensils, and wares.
- Ability to read, speak, and understand English
- Follows directions and completes tasks in a timely manner
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance
- Dependable, with previous experience working in quantity food production desired.
- Follows recipes and menus for regular, texture modified and therapeutic diets
- Prepares hot and cold foods and beverages as directed by the Cook and Dietary Service Supervisor
- Prepares trays with proper dishware, condiments, and eating utensils for meals
- Checks resident/patient trays for proper and accurate food items. Transports trays for meal service in a sanitary manner per facility's policy
- Prepares, labels, and dates snacks and nourishments according to facility policy, resident/patient food preferences, and physician orders
- Cleans and sanitizes utensils and food preparation areas after use
- Follow posted cleaning schedules utilizing proper sanitation and cleaning methods
- Practices safety, infection control, and emergency procedures according to facility policies
- Attends inservice education programs and staff meeting as required
- If assigned, washes dishes, utensils, and wares. May also be assigned to clean dishmachine and related areas
- Is courteous, considerate, and cooperative when communicating with all facility personnel, residents/patients, and family members
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Cook and Dietary Service Supervisor
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- United States (Required)
Hours per week:
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.