Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of AJobThing's services. Solve problems related to mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems. Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning. Conduct periodic on call duties using a follow-the-sun model.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years Linux
- Prior experience helping design, manage and run large scale applications in the cloud
- Experience with monitoring systems and strategies
- Experience managing SQL and NoSQL databases
- Solid performance troubleshooting skills
- Solid security best practices
- Ability to work with clients on tight deadlines and fluid requirements
- Able to work on-site and full time in Yogyakarta
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries Lifestyle: Company outings, Flexible hours Progression: Professional development Welfare: Wellness programs
A Job Thing is hiring new blood with talents into our big family.