Now Brewing – Designer! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
This job contributes to Starbucks success by generating and developing unique creative design concepts for Starbucks marketing programs/products, to promote brand identity, and to enhance the Starbucks experience for the consumer.
As a Designer in the Creative Studio, you will…
- Develop creative concepts in alignment with marketing strategies, effectively articulating the ideas both visually and verbally.
- Execute on multiple small and large-scale projects with impeccable design, typographic, and compositional skills.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver creative assets across multiple channels with an emphasis on digital channels.
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Professional experience at a creative firm, advertising agency, or in-house creative department (1-3 years)
- A well-curated, thoughtful portfolio demonstrating experience creating a range of visual/graphic design solutions across mediums and disciplines (digital primarily, and print)
- Animation is a plus, working on social and email
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
28 days ago - source