The Design Research team helps Dropbox see the world from our user’s perspectives. The research we’re doing aspires to make important improvements in the lives of the individuals, teams, and companies who use our product every single day to do their most meaningful work. We employ a variety of methods to collect rich data that enable product and design teams to make better decisions for the benefit of our customers.
As a design research coordinator you’ll partner with researchers across multiple product areas to strategize and execute on various recruiting proposals. You’ll act as an integral part in the research, helping kick-off projects and leading the full-cycle participant recruiting process. You’re responsible for advising research on timelines and managing expectations, while keeping ethical protocols top-of-mind.
- You own entirety of research participant recruiting process, including screener distribution and phone screening
- You work closely with researchers to identify participant requirements, build and maintain participant database
- You adapt to fast-paces changing environments/research needs, and able to switch directions quickly.
- You identify and run independently projects related to improvements of Research Operations, i.e.: vendor management, legal and IT governance, productivity tool selection.
- You are ambitious, with the ability to prioritize when faced with multiple projects and know when to ask for help
- B.S. or B.A.
- 1-2 years professional working experience
- Experience with using online collaborative document/spreadsheet tools
- You are able to prioritize multiple assignments, stay organized, and you enjoy sweating the details
- Experience with scheduling and calendar management tools
- Strong project management, organizational, communication and multitasking skills
Design Research (Sub Team)
8 days ago - source