Here at Chase, we focus on our customers first and foremost. Our employees are initiators, collaborators, and results-oriented individuals. They have a knack for looking at the details, and finding solutions to everyday challenges. As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities, and ourselves. We focus on customers’ best interests and strive to exceed expectations by listening to and anticipating their needs. Our employees are empowered to put our customers at the center of all we do, focus on doing what’s right, and create solutions that make their lives better.
As a Dealer Relationship Manager, you will motivate new and existing franchised auto dealers to use Chase Auto for indirect retail financing. In this role you will perform the following functions:
- Enroll dealers in the Chase Auto indirect finance program
- Interface directly with all dealer personnel, including Finance & Insurance Managers, Sales/General Management, and Administration
- Train dealers on contract completion
- Educate dealers on policy, procedures, and price changes
- Develop pricing/program recommendations for territory
- Act as liaison between dealers and Dealer Service Center where credit decisions are made
- Monitor ongoing dealer performance such as efficiency ratios, delinquency, losses, profitability, etc.
- Increase and maintain required market share levels
- Attain volume plan at acceptable business levels
- Co-lead the Market Service Team in the strategic execution of the territory's objectives
- Partner with Dealer Commercial Bankers to develop treasury, floorplan, and merchant opportunities within the assigned territory
- Actively support other Chase lines of business in the assigned market, including retail branches, home lending, and Private Client service teams
- Support Chase Auto Direct consumer finance initiatives in the territory
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis on territory performance as requested by the Region Sales Director
Market & Location Information:
This position will manage the Wisconsin market which will include Northern Milwaukee, Appleton, and Green Bay. While this role will be a work-from-home-based role, heavy travel within the aligned market will be required.
Extensive travel in the territory to assigned dealerships is required; 80% or 4 days a week on average. Travel to include periodic joint visits with credit and commercial services colleagues.
- Knowledge of indirect auto finance industry required
- Excellent sales presentation skills to motivate new clients to use our services and product
- One year consumer credit experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Indirect finance products
- One year financial statement analysis experience preferred
- PC skills: Power Point, Excel, Microsoft Word required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain client relationships
- Heavy travel within the aligned market/territory will be required.
- Professional selling and presentation skills
- College degree preferred
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.