Airbnb is a global platform that connects travelers and hosts from over 81,000 cities. Our mission is to enable a world where anyone can belong anywhere. Using data to help ensure a world class experience for our users is critical to our mission.
We’re seeking an experienced Data Science Manager excited about analytics, machine learning, statistical modeling, experimentation, and mining user behavior data to join the Growth & Traffic team. The mission for the Growth & Traffic team is to build best-in-class infrastructure and expertise to support the growth of all Airbnb businesses, current and future. You will lead a team of data scientists to analyze, quantify and optimize a number of growth marketing channels to drive long term sustainable growth for the Airbnb community.
As a leader, you will set best practices, architect solutions, design processes and build a team that will grow at a fast clip. You’ll partner with engineering and product executives to design strategy and vision for the Airbnb growth engine.
- 3+ years management experience & a Master's degree in a quantitative field; PhD a plus
- Fluency in the core toolkit of Data Science:
- Domain expertise in growth marketing preferred
- Expertise designing and testing experiments
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- A “business owner” mindset, with a keen interest in product, operations, and strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fitness Discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Commuter Subsidies
- Community Involvement (4 hours per month to give back to the community)
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more...
23 days ago - source