$27,040 a year
Information on the company
Our client is a specialist marketing agency helping global brands influence consumer choice by providing on-brand rewards to those who engage with the promotion.
This is a temporary contract lasting at least 3 months, with the potential to be extended, paying £13/hour.
- To source and build relationships with new TLC partners and venues based in Norway and Denmark, and secure new supplier contracts whilst maintaining good working relationships with existing partners.
- To research and source the details of prospective suppliers in Norway and Denmark, through a variety of channels including local contact points and the internet
- Calling new and potential suppliers in Norway and Denmark to develop effective relationships with the view to closing the target number of contracts that has been set
- Re-contact previously interested venues on a daily basis
- Provide information about TLC to prospective partners and explain what the company does
- Ensure accurate and appropriate communication with external partners at all times and that effective working relationships are maintained with all new, existing and previous TLC suppliers and venues
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on external partners
- Produce feasibility reports following research and communications with prospective suppliers and handle product requests
- Manage a portfolio of partners across a wide range of products via a CRM system.
- Structure daily workflow according to relevant briefings and target
$27,040 a year