As a Data Analyst on the Customer Analytics team, you will be responsible for tracking survey results, completing in-depth analysis, and identifying root cause of customer issues/pain points, which will be used to make recommendations on training opportunities, process improvements, and/or technology enhancements. You will leverage your strong analytical and customer success skills to serve as an internal voice of the customer resource in assisting with guiding action plans and service delivery strategy. We share the goal of creating a data-driven culture within our business. You will help answer the ‘why’ and ‘so what’ type of questions that emerge from Dropbox’s survey data, social media mentions and behavioral-related data.
This is an individual contributor role that requires exceptional analytical skills, bias toward action, strong collaboration and communication skills and a deep understanding of customer experience.
- Analyze complex data to uncover actionable insights for our internal teams and customers
- Develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators and identify opportunities for enhancements
- Contribute to work supporting a backlog of insights-related best practices to influence customer decision-making for their program and engagement strategy
- Extract and transform data into dashboards and reports for a multitude of levels within the organization
- Support various ad hoc customer reporting requests
- Knowledge and experience using statistical analysis programming languages (such as Python or R)
- Help build excitement around up-leveling Dropbox’s retention and customer success analytics super power
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years’ work experience in a data-centric role
- Proficient SQL skills with excellent hands-on exposure to database structures & principles
- Familiar with R and/or Python
- Experience working with survey and customer experience data
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- SAAS experience preferred
R, SQL, Python, and Customer Experience Team
2 months ago - source
No longer accepting applications.