Posted: 15 Jan 2019
Closes: 19 Feb 2019
Job Type: Permanent & Full-time
Region / Division: UK & Ireland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Support Co-Ordinator, based in our Tewkesbury office.
F&S - G4S Fire & Security Systems (UK) is part of G4S Secure Solutions (UK), the UK’s largest private provider of security solutions. G4S Fire & Security Systems (UK) is the leading integrator of fire and security solutions with a fully accredited 24 x 7 monitoring centre for fire, security and location based services, protecting everything from small offices and schools to large multi-national organisations and high security
Government facilities. For more information visit: www.g4sfireandsecurity.co.uk
G4S, the leading global security and outsourcing group, specialises in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 120 countries and over 620,000 employees.
Scheduling and co-ordination of engineers to deliver planned and unplanned (corrective) maintenance and Ad Hoc installation work on a Customer contract.
Organise planned maintenance, installation and survey activities in accordance with published processes to agreed performance standards for the Customer contract. Including but not limited to:-
- Maintain accurate ppm information on the contracts database
- Schedule ppm activities in line with contractual and NSI requirements and ensure activities are carried out and recorded
- Communicate with customers to arrange visits
- Schedule engineers to carry out visits efficiently visits so as to maximise their productivity and minimise cost
- Organise Ad-Hoc installation and survey activities efficiently when required whilst retaining an effective reactive maintenance capability in the area.
Organise unplanned (corrective) maintenance activities in accordance with published processes to agreed performance standards. Including but not limited to:-
- Handle customer calls reporting faults within an agreed timeframe
- Act as a first line helpdesk to provide simple call resolutions and determine whether calls may benefit from being passed to technical support engineers
- Schedule engineers to callouts quickly and in line with contractual and NSI requirements and to maximise productivity
- Communicate with customers and ensure they are kept updated with regards to on-going fault issues.
- Process callout completion information and ensure that in house systems are updated with all of the relevant information within a defined timeframe
- Monitor calls that have not been completed within the first visit (Relogs) and ensure that follow up actions are completed as quickly as possible to speed up call resolution
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and confident self starter who is highly motivated and can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Good customer care skills, able to handle stressful situations
- The ability to build a rapport with engineers whilst controlling their activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- 5 GCSE’s grade C or above including maths & English
- Experience of working in a customer service environment/on a helpdesk
- Microsoft Office Use (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- 5 years checkable work history
- Unrestricted right to work in the UK/EU
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Formal Customer care training
- Knowledge of security systems operations and some familiarity with the associated equipment and standards (CCTV, Access Control, Intruder, Fire etc.)
No longer accepting applications.